Tuesday, December 16, 2008

a MIRACLE granted

i just received the news that greta's test all came back normal! her alpha-fetoprotein was still significantly elevated but dr. filloux thought it was possibly a false positive/red heron. dr. filloux seemed pretty sure that she didn't have ataxia telangiectasia. we are elated with this news. it is truly a miracle, and i know that only through my heavenly father it was granted. there are still many tests to be done but as long as greta doesn't have ataxia telangiectasia i am fine with whatever else it is, really, i am. i know that there is something out there that greta has whether it be cerebral palsy or whatever else but i am grateful for the news that we got today.

its a miracle.

thank you for your prayers and for fasting with us this past sunday. we know that they have played a major part in this miracle. you were a part of this.

i can breathe.

15 comments:

  1. AMAZING! Heavenly Father is always watching out for you, and it is evident in this wonderful news!
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome! We are so happy for you guys!
    PS. My mom & my grandma keep asking how you guys are doing, they both think Greta is so adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! What amazing news. It's crazy how you can feel so helpless and then you fast and pray and Heavenly Father is there to bless you. Please give Greta a squeeze from me. And one for Jude too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such great news!!! What a miracle! Mark and I will continue to keep you guys in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I am so happy. we were and are praying... oh the blogging world. pretty crazy

    ReplyDelete
  6. free meatballs for you whenever! i was so surprised that trevan remembered me and my name even. that's what got him that free sub! i really like the lunch idea for reals. but im a little left out with no kiddos. maybe i can borrow one of the twins. lets plan it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. K, I could not be happier - see you soon, Love, E

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't stop smiling! Thank you, thank you, thank you Heavenly Father.

    ReplyDelete
  9. seriously-- this news has made my week... my life. I am so thrilled... our baby greta is okay.

    we love her so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANK GOODNESS. Big hugs to you and your whole family. And extra loves to Grets.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is AMAZING news!! Now you can enjoy your Christmas knowing miracles do still happen!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ummm... you already gave her like 20 outfits. I'm pretty sure you don't need to get her anything else!

    ReplyDelete